How do we use the information you give us?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the information given by you at the time of placing the order is used:
- To administer your account and help process your order.
- To contact you from time to time regarding Vintage Marque products.
- We will only contact you by telephone if there is a query regarding your order.
If you have any concerns regarding any details we may hold about you, please contact email@example.com
Disclosing information we collect to third parties
Unless it's necessary for operational reasons (for instance for the delivery of an order or posting of a brochure) we will not disclose your details to third parties. We will never disclose your payment details to third parties. We do not sell, rent or exchange customer details for marketing purposes.
By using our website, you consent to the information you provide being processed for any of the above purposes, except where you have chosen to opt out of being contacted by us. If you'd like to unsubscribe at any time please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To ensure that your shopping basket and orders work properly.
- To allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our site and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. We don not store personally identifiable information in the cookies we create, but we do use information gathered from them to improve our website.